Cork Massage Ball Set by Ananday
Fulfilled by our friends at Ananday
Cork Massage Ball Set for acupressure and soothing self massage. Use two balls together as a peanut massager or separately for a more focused application.
Use on hands, feet, legs, shoulders, and anywhere in between. Massage before yoga to wake up the body. During practice to deepen. Or afterwards to release tension.
Using a cork ball is a (natural) way to stimulate acupoints along meridians, or energy channels, of our body. Acupressure is a Traditional Chinese Medicine technique to remove energy blocks and balance energy. Self-acupressure is a powerful way to mindfully connect with the body.
Made from 100% renewable cork. 100% recyclable & biodegradable. Carbon neutral + planet kind. 1 ball = 1 tree planted. Designed to support your body and our planet.
Acupressure is an oldie (but goodie!) technique to:
— relieve stress + tension
— reduce pain + stiffness
— relax muscles + joints
— soothe tight knots
— increase mobility + flexibility
— unblock energy
— improve circulation
— boost energy
- two 2.6" massage balls
- one cotton mesh drawstring bag
- 100% renewable cork
- natural, non-toxic, plastic-free
- cork is naturally antimicrobial
- lightweight and travel-friendly
- durable for a lifelong practice
- Cork is made from tree bark, which forms to protect trees, so is naturally antimicrobial, removing bacteria, odors and other funky stuff. Earthy and freshhh day in, day out!
- Cork is one of the most earth-friendly materials out there. No trees are cut down during harvest. The bark is collected entirely by hand every 9 years and regenerates itself. Cork oak trees can live up to 200 years and a harvested cork oak tree absorbs up to 5x more CO2 than one that isn’t cultivated. Cork trees support some of the world’s most biodiverse forests.
- Cork is naturally antimicrobial, eliminating bacteria, germs and odors.
End of life
- 100% biodegradable
Thank you for letting us know of your interest! We hope to have it restocked soon.