Rose Quartz - Yoga Towel by okoliving
Fulfilled by our friends at okoliving
Lightweight and absorbent yoga towel with textured grip to hold poses. Handloomed with organic cotton and dyed with potent Ayurvedic herbs that transform any mat into a healthy and nurturing place to practice. Perfect to use over your Oko Living yoga rug to absorb sweat and protect or enjoy all the herbal goodness over any mat you choose. This eco-friendly and ultra versatile towel is so gorgeous you might find yourself using it beyond the mat for the shower, beach or as an elegant wrap.
- Size: 70"x25"
- 100% Organic Raw Cotton
- 100% Medicinal Plant Dyes
- 20 Skin Soothing & Detoxifying Herbs
- Aromatherapeutic & Stress Reducing
- Antibacterial & Antifungal
- 100% Biodegradable and made with 0 electricity
- Free of Man-made Dyes & Chemicals, Heavy Metals, PVC, BPA, and Phthalates
- 100% Plastic Free Packaging
This herbal mix was selected by an Ayurvedic Doctor for its antibacterial, antifungal, immune support, skin soothing and anti-stress properties.
- Color: Madder Root
- Herbal Wellness Treatment: Neem, Turmeric, Holy Basil, Indigo, Hibiscus Flowers, Mint Leaves, Lemon Grass, Ashok Tree Leaves, Poppy Seed Oil, Bodhi Tree, Amla Gooseberry, Arda, Wild Himalayan Cherry, Madder, Vetiver, Wood Apple, Plum Cherry, Kaarakil, Indian Kino Tree.
Care: Machine or hand wash cold, hang dry, cool press. Use natural detergent. Keep out of direct sunlight.
About: Our hand-loomed cotton towels are herbal dyed using an ancient method of Ayurvedic herbal dying. It takes several days for our skilled Indian artisans to prep and spin the cotton, hand dye the threads and weave the towel. Fair wages and safe working conditions are ensured to our artisan partners. Most workers are women and are able to work from home together with their families.
We feel blessed to offer you the rich traditions and care that went into this rug and hope it supports your wellness values as a yogi and steward of the earth.
Thank you for letting us know of your interest! We hope to have it restocked soon.